Monday, October 4, 2010

"These are a few of my favorite things"

Cats
No explanation needed. Cats are the best things ever.
Comics/Graphic Novels
In elementary school I was the sort of kid who would read comic books at recess rather than actually doing any sort of physical activity. Soccer?Who needs that shit? The Flash is doing some cool stuff over here.At the moment I am burning through the final installment of the Trinity trilogy from DC. Not to mention Watchmen, or V For Vendetta. If you have yet to check these out, do it now. Hardcore stuff, but very worth the read.
TV.
None of that reality tv stuff. Im talking Six Feet Under, Lost, Arrested Development, Community, South Park, The Office. The good stuff. I need to see good writing on the ground floor, or I bail. At the moment I am watching the final season of Lost (again) and have am working through the first 2 seasons of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which I got on a whim. Dear lord. You need to see this show.
John Lennon
The fact that a big portrait of the man is currently hanging above my bed may just go to show how much I respect him.
DVD's
I enjoy adding dvd's to my movie collection. Far too much of my money is spent on that collection, but its always nice to be able to just pick a movie at random to put on while reading some comics, or doing homework. Or to be able to lend to anyone who needs them.
"wait, you have never seen The Breakfast Club? Wait here, Im getting my copy."
Socks
I enjoy myself a good pair of socks. Argyle, Striped, waffle pleated, wool. My lovely friend Scarlett even brought me home a pair of Beatles socks all the way home from London.
Incense
All Smokey and smelling of flowers and spices. You are the best, Incense.

2 comments:

  1. six feet under & the breakfast club is life
    that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. socks are the best. keeping your feet all nice and toasty. :)

    ReplyDelete